Lamonster- 2020 TFC

Lamonster

#Rocket3Lovers
Ride
2020 R3 GT
I have a few friends here already. Waiting on my 2020 R3 TFC. Been a long time since I've been so excited about a bike. Love the power numbers but I'm more excited about the ride reviews. Sounds like this is a great handling bike. Can't wait.

From Nixa, MO... just south of Springfield MO. Birth place of Route 66

Springfield - isn't that the home of The Simpsons. Welcome from North Wales UK enjoy the bike and the forum
98636c6ee64925a19858f8a491d300d2.gif

Welcome...

Are you planning on branching out your product offerings?
Right now I'm just planning on riding this bike. I have one mod I'll be doing for sure but my focus for the last 10 years has been on the Spyder. I need something I can scare myself on from time to time. In 2018 I found out I have liver cancer and we just killed that last month but I still need a transplant. That has me looking at life a little different these days and I want to get every drop of excitement out of it that I can. This bike really spoke to me the day I saw it. Being a TFC it will be a little easier to resist modifying the way I normally do. I think they got pretty darn close to perfect for want I wanted in a bad ass power cruiser.

Last edited:
Welcome to the asylum. I think most of us are green with envy looking at that monster. 21 hp over the stock units.

images

Congrats and ride safe. Trip reports are expected.

Back