Lake O' The Pines Rallye - Oct 1st-3rd, 2010

I only live about 30 minutes away from the Lake o the Pines but have family passing through next weekend. Maybe I can slip away and come up. Can anyone just show up at this or what? If I show up I'll be on a black Rocket.

That would be cool.. :) I'll have my bike, which is easy to spot.. and my buddy James from Shreveport will have his Screamin' Eagle Road Glide..

It says they charge you $10.00 for a day pass.. but, the last time I went, without entering a bike in the show, no one charged me or my buddy James anything.. lol We went looking to pay and then gave up and enjoyed the day..

Me and the wifey might cruise up there on Saturday. Look forward to seeing you there. The guy that sold me my first Rocket usually goes to that, his name is Keith Martin from Dallas.

I bought mine from RPM Cycles too.. I think it was one of the first ones they got in. I bought it as a demo with 123 miles on it in Dec' 2005. I had to ride to Shreveport that day, and then back here to San Antonio a couple days later. I asked him about the 500 mile service, and he gave me some oil and an oil filter. He said, we could have you bring it in and charge you for the service, but over the past year, the 500 mile service has amounted to nothing more than checking over everthing, which has always been good, and an oil change. So, give the bike a good once over and change the oil when you get to San Antonio and enjoy the bike.. :) and 57,400 miles later, she's running good.. :)

That looks like fun. Can't make this one, shot my wad going to RAA. I'll try to plan ahead and make this next year.

Back