JoseyR3Wales

Living Legend
Ride
2014 Victory Vision Tour
Other than that beautiful blue Rocket out of Texas with flames and that gnarly chamelion Warp ride, I don't see a lot of custom work in paint jobs. Oh yeah, and NM Rocket has the ghosted gold flames on Candy Red ( Very Nice) in these contiguous United States.

I have and still do consider getting a custom one of a kind paint job, BUT................I ride a two tone 2006 Classic in "Blood and Bones" and it seems almost sacriligious to re-paint something that has been discontinued. A lot of folks comment on how they like the stock color while we are out, that part keeps it the way it is. Time and rust will probably change my way of thinking.

Got custom paint? Show it to us here.

Other than that beautiful blue Rocket out of Texas with flames and that gnarly chamelion Warp ride, I don't see a lot of custom work in paint jobs. Oh yeah, and NM Rocket has the ghosted gold flames on Candy Red ( Very Nice) in these contiguous United States.

I have and still do consider getting a custom one of a kind paint job, BUT................I ride a two tone 2006 Classic in "Blood and Bones" and it seems almost sacriligious to re-paint something that has been discontinued. A lot of folks comment on how they like the stock color while we are out, that part keeps it the way it is. Time and rust will probably change my way of thinking.

Got custom paint? Show it to us here.

That means you need to buy another one to paint. :D

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342221667.359998.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342221875.538176.jpg

Back