Kuryakyn RoadThunder Soundbar

Mark Graham

.040 Over
Ride
20 Triumph Rocket GT. 20 Kawasaki Z H2. 16 KTM
Thought I needed one of these. No problems installing behind the flyscreen. Had to add spacers to the flyscreen to allow enough room.

Sounds really good sitting still. I lose the music at around 50 mph (setting = full blast) with the sidewinder exhaust and a full face helmet. I have tried new music apps on the phone, tried replaygain to reset all of my music but nothing seems to work.

The dealer will not take it back so I need to figure out how to get more volume out of it.

May have to sell it and maybe purchase the cycle sounds premium setup.

Any ideas on getting more volume or other setups for the bike.

Thanks

Mark Graham

Thought I needed one of these. No problems installing behind the flyscreen. Had to add spacers to the flyscreen to allow enough room.

Sounds really good sitting still. I lose the music at around 50 mph (setting = full blast) with the sidewinder exhaust and a full face helmet. I have tried new music apps on the phone, tried replaygain to reset all of my music but nothing seems to work.
The dealer will not take it back so I need to figure out how to get more volume out of it.
May have to sell it and maybe purchase the cycle sounds premium setup.
Any ideas on getting more volume or other setups for the bike.

Thanks

Mark Graham

I have a couple of stylish solutions.

Gaffer tape it to your helmet or get a 2nd life David Bowie 'Ziggy Stardust' riding outfit and attach to your shoulders;):D:roll::roll:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/...?id=4494729&slug=AB-Ziggy-Stardust-Space-Suit

AB-Ziggy-Stardust.jpg

ziggy-stardust-david-bowie.jpg

Back