Noidea

Supercharged
Ride
Triumph rocket 2018 roadster
does anyone know if this is an alternative for a key relocation?

My 2006 classic had the key in this area. And my 2018 roadster has this in the picture.

Attachments

• D9B86453-3B9D-48D0-B013-2E0274B76C2F.jpeg
    D9B86453-3B9D-48D0-B013-2E0274B76C2F.jpeg
    209.9 KB · Views: 9
It is not "officially" an alternative though others have relocated to there.
That is a hole for the "power socket" accessory - which I use to plug battery tenders/chargers into.

Thought it only reasonable to give @DEcosse 's keyless ignition a plug too. Not my thing - but I do see the advantages.

OK with the key location. Huge cavity between my flyscreen and the key which has been used for carting allsorts of useful stuff. Wine, beer, takeaway...................... Also not the most obvious place. Content to leave as is.

It can be. Was talking to a lad I met and told him about that spot to install his key switch. I've not talked to him since it's started to snow but am suppose to met him as spring comes in. I'll let you know his results.

It can be. Was talking to a lad I met and told him about that spot to install his key switch. I've not talked to him since it's started to snow but am suppose to met him as spring comes in. I'll let you know his results.
I moved my ignition key to that center location ,had @DEcosse make an ignition cable extension the hardest part of the job is to remove the barrel from the front current location as it is mounted with those one way bolts in the end I did sawed the mounting bosses from the frame to remove it after that it was a cinch.

Back