Keep hitting the high beam switch

mlindsay

.020 Over
Ride
2020 Triumph Rocket Rgt :D
I notice I am constantly hitting the high beam switch when using the clutch on my R3 R. If my pinky is bumping up against the outside edge of the lever, there is less than 1/2" clearance between my gloved hand and the high beam switch. Is there any adjustment to that switch location? Any thoughts?

Same here. They crowded everything in together. If you wear gauntlets then you will hit the high beams and have trouble operating the turn signals. I have to check every once in a while to see if the high beams are on. I believe with the regular summer type gloves things will be fine. The engineers for Triumph must have tiny hands. Tiny feet also as the pegs are smaller than the older Rockets. I tried to drag the pegs and I ended up dragging my foot. Not cool!

I'm fairly certain my gauntlets are just too big and bulky. I have the GT but just had the mid peg controls put on. Much better for me at 5' 9" with my style of riding. :thumbsup:
pondered the mid controls myself too prior to getting the bike cos i was used to the Roadster with pegs under me....have got used to the forward position real quickly tho...im 6ft 2" laying down with my boots on so a little different for me.

Same here. They crowded everything in together. If you wear gauntlets then you will hit the high beams and have trouble operating the turn signals. I have to check every once in a while to see if the high beams are on. I believe with the regular summer type gloves things will be fine. The engineers for Triumph must have tiny hands. Tiny feet also as the pegs are smaller than the older Rockets. I tried to drag the pegs and I ended up dragging my foot. Not cool!
**** near twisted my ankle because my foot was slightly too much forward on those small pegs. Went wide but I was far up ahead it didn't really matter. Boots with good support helped too. R with standard pegs, handlebar.

**** near twisted my ankle because my foot was slightly too much forward on those small pegs. Went wide but I was far up ahead it didn't really matter. Boots with good support helped too. R with standard pegs, handlebar.
hahaha, my previous bike, Sprint GT 1050, had the freaking smallest pegs compared to the Rocket 3 :D

Back