Kawasaki H2 SX SE for bike #2?

Jvheli

Nitrous
Ride
2016 Rocket Roadster
54BED101-F251-4B7A-BC76-6241808D1CD6.jpeg
I think I’m in love. However, I’ve never seen one in person! Think I’d have to get the bars raised for a more upright position tho....Brock’s has made 240 to the tire with air filter, pipe and tune.

Last year (I think it was last year) met a chap who'd been asked to "put some miles on" one in the UK. One of the Iron Butt brigade. He did thousands in a long weekend all over Europe. Depending on the sort of riding you do usually - it could easily become #1.

I love the bike, it's very comfy. Just take the numbers out there with a grain of salt.

Nels recently dynoed a bone stock one, made 165ish as delivered, 190ish with just mapping to remove electronic restrictions, stock everything including mufflers/oil.

I'd expect around 220 with a pipe, raised boost, running normal oil, and raised redline.

I love the bike, it's very comfy. Just take the numbers out there with a grain of salt.

Nels recently dynoed a bone stock one, made 165ish as delivered, 190ish with just mapping to remove electronic restrictions, stock everything including mufflers/oil.

I'd expect around 220 with a pipe, raised boost, running normal oil, and raised redline.
I take all the numbers I hear and see with a grain of salt! However, over 200hp at that weight, I’d think would make for a very fun ride!

Back