Katy, TX Triumph Dealer

TxRIIIRider

Living Legend
I got a chance to stop in and check out Polaris West while I was in Katy, TX for my son's ODP soccer program Saturday. They looked to be a very nice, well stocked place, compared to my local dealer anyway.. lol

I checked out the Victory Vision pretty good while I was there.

It is a very well built bike, but whoever designed the luggage must be really small! I opened the huge side-bag doors to check out the space, and I don't think I could fit my size 10 shoes into either of the saddlebags! You could fit TWO of it's saddlebags into one of my Corbings.. lol So.. IF I were to ever go the "full tourer" route, the Vision is off my list.

Anyway, they were friendly enough, I bought a dealer shirt, some sun glasses, and a Triumph coffee mug for the wife while I was there..

Well... I didn't have any service done or anything. Maybe they're nice now since sales are slow.. lol They did seem to lose a little interest when I told them I rode a Rocket III.. I guess that meant I wasn't looking to buy a bike.. :)

Walked into buy a Rocket or a 109. After waiting over 30 mins. for help from two sales men I walked out. I don't have time for knotheads or Polaris West of Katy. And no they were not busy. Their lost not mine. I don't know about the service dept.

their service manager is a buffoon.... couldn't get out of his own way to run the svc shop. I sure would hate to have that place as a reference on my resume if I were a former employee there.:(

greg

Well, they may be losers, and I doubt I will ever take my bike there for anything, but because of they're location, 5 minutes from Katy Park, they will most likely get a few more bucks from me anyways. My Triumph riding boots which I love.. Are starting to wear out.. Too much walking, not enough riding.:D Atleast they carry accessories and riding gear in stock.. :) Unlike my local dealer who doesn't stock much and is also an hour out of my way.. :mad:

Back