I have one and it works fine. About a minute to install its hardly noticeable and and only cost about $99.50 more than Flipmisters. The cog cut piece threads up to the rubber grip and can allow for varied pressure on the throttle. I use mine in unison with my throttle rocker. Love it

Attachments

• DSCN5609e.jpg
    DSCN5609e.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 552
It's not cruise control but close. I can hold a neer constant speed even uphill. Decending it will of course pick up speed. But then there arn't any hills in Florida anyway.......... right;)

Actually wrong, there are a lot of hills in northwest and north central Florida and I believe near the Palaka area south of Jacksonville.

Dennis

18 dtg Dubai
19 dtg Home...I'm in the teens

Flip, you must remember, not everyone wants to "throttle down" to come to a stop each time as you would need to do with the Flipmiester throttle concept application. It is nice for the throttle to return to idle on its own, as designed.

My thoughts only ;). See ya.

Kaoko Throttle Lock Group Buy?

Who should I speak with (a moderator from this site) about a Kaoko Throttle Lock Group Buy?

I spoke with the Kaoko USA distributor and he offered a pretty good price for a minimum of 12 units.

Please PM me if we can do that on this site and I'll get you the info.

Thanks,

Dan

I'm trying to imagine working a throttlemeister with your left hand ......
Don't think I wanna try that.

Back