K&N Water resistant Pre-filters for Triple Under BearClaw

Sidecar Flip

Living Legend
20150 Mc Carty Rd. Deerfield, Michigan 49238
I finally have the K&N Water resistant pre-filters for the UnderBearclaw triple filters on the website.

The water resistant pre-filters, according to the manufacturer, pose very little, if any restriction. They effectively exclude water and moisture from reaching the filters if you ride in the rain or in wet conditions or if you like to wash your bike frequently.....:eek:

Each pre-filter comes with an elastic band at the bottom to secure it to the RU2780 filter base and they fit fairly snug as well.

The water resistant pre-filter, at this time, is only available in RED (the picture on the website is blue)....disregard that. The pre-filter is so new, the manufacturer hasn't provided a download picture yet.

I have 9 sets of 3 in stock right now and they are on the website. A set of 3 is $37.50 USD.

I'd like to thank all of you that have supported Flipmeisters Specialty Products in the past. I never imagined that it would grow to the size and volume it has become. Wishing all of you a Merry Christmas and a safe and prosperous New Year...

Back