K&N TB-2204 Anyone bought one cheaper than $70-$74?

Elvis

Living the Dream!
Ride
2008 R3T
I have been thinking about putting the K&N in this bike as the CAI on my challenger was a major difference. I have not found on for less than $70-$74 aafter shipping. Has anyone found a better deal out there?

K n N filter

Fast eddy Sports I just ordered mine on 3/17 and recieved mine on 3/19..much faster than I expected..free shipping and only 70.00...that not only the cheapest but the fastest..check out the web page...By the way,I noticed a big improvement in response and power after installing the filter.

Fast eddy Sports I just ordered mine on 3/17 and recieved mine on 3/19..much faster than I expected..free shipping and only 70.00...that not only the cheapest but the fastest..check out the web page...By the way,I noticed a big improvement in response and power after installing the filter.

Thanks, I will check it out!

If your looking for K&N filters for the R3 Flipmeisters.com is your best bet $64.97.:cool::cool:

The CAI changed the sound on the challenger, does this filter make the bike any louder? I was hoping so! Thanks for the tip

If all you are doing is replacing the under the seat filter you not gain any appreciable power. And no, it won't sound any different.

If you want a real performance improvement you need to go to the triple filters. And yes, those will sound quite different.

If all you are doing is replacing the under the seat filter you not gain any appreciable power. And no, it won't sound any different.

If you want a real performance improvement you need to go to the triple filters. And yes, those will sound quite different.

Triples, where do they mount? How much are they? Part number?

Back