Just thought I'd say Hi from Washington state , USA

Tumwatertaz

Outa here...Buh bye.
Ride
1994 Harley Dyna Low Rider
I have owned my metallic yellow 2006 Rocket 3 Classic for about 8 months now. Already gone through the dreaded timing gear/chain repair, the headlight relay conversion, and had to replace the ignition switch. Got the bike very cheap from a dealer that got burned on the bike...so no complaints.

So far..besides all of that...I have re-done the too tiny pouch on my tank bib, added a hand made fender bib after I removed the back seat, R & R'ed the cover off of my seat to re-do the foam padding, and re-located my back floorboard/pegs.

Been riding since I was a little kid...no plans to stop anytime soon...lol. Wife rides too. If it aint raining or cold as hell, or snowing...we are usually on two wheels.

Edit: I recently sold my Rocket III and I won't be getting another Triumph ever again. Triumphs are great bikes..but the company that makes them, markets them, services them, and supplies parts and accessories for them sucks.

Last edited:
Hey neighbor!
Welcome from Tacoma to the BEST Triumph site - bar none!
Check out our Rocket Owners Northwest thread.

G'day and welcome. It looks like you have it all sorted out.

Lol...I wish. Right now I am going a bit nutso trying to figure out some type of chrome luggage rack that will fit or can be adapted to fit with some home made brackets on the back fender that does not involve drilling any holes in my fender. I've looked at a lot of other bike luggage racks...most are too small or won't fit. All the trunk racks are way too wide, and rivco used to make one...but they discontinued it.

Last edited:
Lol...I wish. Right now I am going a bit nutso trying to figure out some type of chrome luggage rack that will fit or can be adapted to fit with some home made brackets on the back fender that does not involve drilling any holes in my fender. I've looked at a lot of other bike luggage racks...most are too small or won't fit. All the trunk racks are way too wide, and rivco used to make one...but they discontinued it.

G'day and Welcome :thumbsup: Ponters , who I'm sure will come along and greet you himself set up a pretty neat rack on his Roadster. Stripped the cover and foam off the pillion seat and mounted a Harley Soft tail (I think it was a Soft tail) onto the seat base. Looked and worked well.

Hmmm...brother rocketeer Ponters...could you post a few pics please! I never even thought about converting the rider seat base. Makes sense though - no wonder I never thought of it!

Back