Just sitting here with a polishing rag

bruce aussie

WOODENBONG
Ride
Roadster
Early day from work, just sitting here, I might go and get the key.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Looks really smick mate .. thought it might look better with black exhaust when you were getting it done .. but the silver really looks the business.

Black probably look better on your's with the blacked out bits when it was black but now its grey I don't know. Same on the new Roadsters I think Triumph copied your's when they decided to paint some parts black. Then again a bike with everything black no chrome at all with polished silver headers and a black muffler, kinda like a rat with a silver tooth, now there's an idea. I spent about an hour trying to polish the gold off the stainless. Got it a bit better but need to spend more time on it. I'll leave it like it is for a while and see if it gets worse. If it doe's I'll learn to live with it.

Gold? Can't even see it after you mentioned it. I do like the line of your muffler mate.
By the way, the plastic boxes are all higgledy piggledy. You need to reoganise things. Bloody disgrace.

[QUOTE="CanberraR3
By the way, the plastic boxes are all higgledy piggledy. You need to reoganise things. Bloody disgrace.[/QUOTE]

Richard that is classic adult OCD .. Bruce your shelving that's not organised in colours or level or square is fine :confused:..... I just can't look at it anymore :eek: any chance you could photo shop the shelving out of the pic please Bruce... hahaha

Back