SteveM

.020 Over
Hi There,

My name is Steve and I own a 2004 R3...Im looking forward to getting some insight on many aspects of the R3...

Best,

Steve

Welcome aboard!!! Lots of info here. Tell us a little bit more about the bike you got. Any accessories? addons? Custom stuff? oh and pics. We like pics here (mostly of the bike but we dont discriminate!:D) Look around, most questions have an answer and theres always ideas for jacking up your R3! Later

mutt

Another welcome from Texas.. :) I have an '04 as well... I guess technically, they are '05's, since Triumph says so, but in my mind, if it's built before Oct... then it's an '04.. :)

Welcome from Afghanistan, enjoy that ride.

Dennis

31 dtg KAF
36 dtg Dubai
37 dtg Home
58 dtg Ray's

Hey, Steve! Wecome aboard from New Jersey.

Tell us a bit about yourself and don't forget to enjoy the ride!

In California...

Not sure if I am doing this reply correctly? Thanks for all the responses...Im out in North Hollywood Cailifornia...Speaking of that, has anyone had any good experiences with mechanics in the southern California area? My bike is coming up on 30 k miles and I am getting ready to ride it across the country...I rode it to Sturgis in 2007 and the bike stalled on me a few times and now I am a little gun shy taking it across the states with so few Triumph mechanics throughout the US...Hopefully someone can shed some light on this for me...

Cheers to All...

I will take some good pics of this bike this weekend...I have a Corbin Fairing, Bettle Bags, Corbin Seat, Jardine System (a bit loud for me now!) Power Commander....I have Powder coated alot of the chrome items black as well as the wheels....I bought the Rivco center stand...Has anyone installed it on their bike yet?

Back