420ponies

R834YA (bike plate)
Ride
2009 Triumph rocket 3 roadster
I've been stalking this site for sometime now so I thought I'd join up.I was having a little trouble with the website,(joining)but all is good now. I purchased a 2009 Rocket 3 roadster this past July and LOVE IT!! put about 3,000 miles on it and can't wait to ride!! My other bike is a 1984 Honda V65 sabre and I've owned that for 13 yrs. My son just inherited that motorcycle at the age of 19yrs. My signature is for my 1972 Monte Carlo (420ponies) is the horsepower from engine I built for it.

IMG_1647.JPG

And welcome aboard!

I've been stalking this site for sometime now so I thought I'd join up.I was having a little trouble with the website,(joining)but all is good now. I purchased a 2009 Rocket 3 roadster this past July and LOVE IT!! put about 3,000 miles on it and can't wait to ride!! My other bike is a 1984 Honda V65 sabre and I've owned that for 13 yrs. My son just inherited that motorcycle at the age of 19yrs. My signature is for my 1972 Monte Carlo (420ponies) is the horsepower from engine I built for it.
HI yep your going to enjoy your BIG BLOCK ROCKET they are a blast and can be modified to produce more than double the stock HP so have fun

Back