Just installed GiPro Atre no changes notice plus....

tekardi

.060 Over
Just installed GiPro Atre no changes noticeable plus....

Hello today I installed a new GiPro w Atre in my bike , sensation was no noticeable changes plus like all gears are the same? Does anybody felt that? Other issue is that bike won't start with the foot pedal down and in neutral .....have I done anything wrong or forget something....I programe the Atre in position 3. By the way ..I liked very much to know gear positions at any time I ll post pictures, and install is very easy , took me like one hour.

Here are some pictures

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1335736277597.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335736277597.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 218
  • uploadfromtaptalk1335736295617.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335736295617.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 186
Some people have noticed a change in power upon installation of the Gi Pro while others have not. I still enjoy it as a gear position indicator and find that to be a very handy feature. Installation of Gi Pro should not affect how the Rocket can be started in any way.

With mine the gear indicator is the most important thing running down the interstate and knowing I'm in fifth gear without taking my heel and checking I still think we need another gear :cool:

Don't expect more power from a GiPro. It adjusts the timing so it effectively unlocks power that's there anyway in gears 1-3. That is, the power limited that Triumph put there so new riders don't kill themselves is gone so gears 1-3 are 'tuned' the same as 4 and 5. That's all.

Tekardi, firstly, to notice any improvement in performance you need to make sure the GiPro is set on 3. Maybe 2 as well but I can't remember which does what. But 3 gives you the biggest change.

As for cutting out with the stand down in N, it sounds like the bike's not registering N. Did you take the GiPro through the learning steps? It might be worth double checking you connections too. I notice that the GiPro is showing zero yet you neutral light isn't on. It should be.

Thank you all , do I have to reconnect the first unplugged connector where I took the violet cable again? Maybe that's what I forgot but all.rest is working fine , Gipro recognize my gears very well and I have set it to 3 since start

Enviado desde mi HTC_Flyer_P512_NA usando Tapatalk 2

I'm just working from memory here but after you've pulled the pin from the back of the connector and replaced it you do need to plug the connector back together. Try that. If it still doesn't work I'll have a closer look at mine and also see if I can find the instructions.

Gi Pro power

So now you have more power on your bike?

Back