Just hanging about

You could probably hire a refugee in Spain to wear your gear and stand in your cupboard keeping them warm for you too for that price. ;):D:eek:
I thought maybe the master of Goggle-Foo could find a Chinese knock-off. I would not mind a few "Just Jacket" for the leather gear.

lol.... holds over 150 pounds. Who needs a hanger that can hold over 150 pounds. Put that load on the average closet rod and I think it won’t be attached to the wall for very long.:roll:

Well if your an over the top, extrem ATGATT enthusiast you could always use the hanger to suspend your new riding gear...
3D5F4A5F-E540-42C6-897A-FF7CE36A1E82.jpeg

I thought maybe the master of Goggle-Foo could find a Chinese knock-off. I would not mind a few "Just Jacket" for the leather gear.
Yep I'm sure Chinese economic refugees are even less in bulk or used to be :( but you would need to order them by the shipping container and then use it as a cupboard.;):D

I hear North Korea has seriously undercut the Chinese market these days but you have to send 80% plus of the 'coathanger' wages back to fund the nuke program. You might get blood stains on your jackets though as a few years ago the North Korean's Border guards used to get forced returnees from China and thread them together in strings through their shoulder collar bone gaps with a pointed steel cable before sending them to their prison camps for extermination through starvation, overwork and mistreatment.

I'm sure you could give them a big band-aid each and they will happily defect and volunteer for coat hanger duty.

.... thread them together in strings through their shoulder collar bone gaps with a pointed steel cable before sending them to their prison camps for extermination through starvation, overwork and mistreatment.
It's nice to see the old traditions kept alive. If they'd just make friends with foreigners before killing them with small pox - they could send their prisoners overseas.

Back