Just finished upgrading the X

mexican

Living Legend
Ride
2015 Rocket X
2F85C91D-4C55-4BAF-A5B3-BC380184D6EE.jpeg
96CB8CD3-8054-4E34-8814-31767BA6DDFA.jpeg
@sonny im here to give you a run for your money!

Well after countless hours of research and many experts on board, i finally finished the mods on the Rocket, now off to the dyno to see the power gains, hope all the time installing the USB PHONE CHARGER was worth it, i would hate for Sonny to outperform my Rocket X

USB phone charger? Now i know why my flip phone don't work. You mean to tell me it can be recharged:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: dyno is next Saturday. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Lupe...I love ya brother, but that looks like $hit so I'm assuming you ain't done yet.
:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:Morris, what you are looking at is the temporary power wires that we ran at Jim's house in California, now it looks great, no wires showing anywhere and everything fused and protected:):):)

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:Morris, what you are looking at is the temporary power wires that we ran at Jim's house in California, now it looks great, no wires showing anywhere and everything fused and protected:):):)

Figured it had to be something like that

2F85C91D-4C55-4BAF-A5B3-BC380184D6EE.jpeg
96CB8CD3-8054-4E34-8814-31767BA6DDFA.jpeg
@sonny im here to give you a run for your money!

Well after countless hours of research and many experts on board, i finally finished the mods on the Rocket, now off to the dyno to see the power gains, hope all the time installing the USB PHONE CHARGER was worth it, i would hate for Sonny to outperform my Rocket X
Ok so the lighter is for the crock pot of Menudo ???????

Back