Just bought a 2008 Rocket

Rolls-Hog

.020 Over
Ride
2008 Rocket III Touring
It’s time to say, “hey.” Last week I brought home my Rocket. I have a 2014 Bonneville, emmissions crap removed, remapped, etc. Rode to the Smokies with friends on Harley cruisers and after nine hours on I75 I decided it was time for a cruiser (well, my poor sore butt did). I did have the best time on the curves though. I considered everything except Rockets, but was attracted by the used price. Man, am I glad I did! I’m not a great mechanic, but checked it out for fluids, loose stuff, leaks and TuneECU. Solid so far. I was looking to see if there was a power receptacle and found a switch. Push it? Why not? The thing has green led bling under the tank! Stylin’ now!

Welcome from SE Tennessee. I have not been on the Dragon for years, (funny how when you live near, you don't go), but I think you will love your Rocket. Looks from the picture to be the Touring? As you can see from my avatar, my touring bike is my Indian, so obviously when I went Rocket hunting, I went for the Roadster.

Triumph makes great bikes. They sell well in the US, but supply is somewhat limited. My dealer here in Chattanooga, Pandora Motorsports, sells a bunch of Triumphs of all models. But they only get one Rocket at a time. Not because they can't sell them, but because that is all they are allowed at a time.

Only thing it takes getting used to on the Roadster is getting that huge back tire around tight corners. Have to use strong eyes and hands technique, and a little body thrown in!

Welcome aboard Rolls. You'll fine everything you could wish to know on here and fantastic load of members too.

Welcome! The Rocket is truly one of a kind. Ive owned and still own different bikes. Nothing ive ever ridden makes me feel this good every time I sit atop of her!

Back