Just added accent lights, any thoughts??

SlickNick

.020 Over
Ride
Rocket III
20171027_205114.jpg
20171027_204235.jpg
20171027_204745.jpg

I'm not into such things but I guess one positive out of all that is you'll be better seen at night for safety reasons.

I don't want to nick pic your bike but is there anyway you could do something different with your exhaust header?

That exhaust wrap job looks hideous. Your bike looks great except the exhaust wrap job.

That was the whole idea actually, with it being a matte black it's not very noticeable at night and I couldn't agree with you more about that exhaust wrap! I'll live in a relatively quiet community down here in South Florida and not only does that exhaust wrap need to be addressed but so does that whole exhaust a system. It is just unnecessarily loud without any baffles,

BE careful with color choices. I think Florida law forbids blue lighting on non-emergency vehicles in any direction, and if caught subject to fines!

I believe you are correct, oddly enough the idea with the blue and black bike concept is to Back the Badge . I diffidently support the cause, but I suppose there might be a better way then breaking an ordinance.

Back