Hey Sonny, I just went out for a blast on the bike, was a little stressed out so decided a good hard ride is what was required.
The jeans that I was wearing had a bit of a hole in them, but I didn't have any burns on my leg.

Just did 10 miles at warp speed.

9-10-17a.jpg

Paul's Exhaust system is really holding up. No burnt legs. Color of pipes the same as the day I installed them. WE will let it go at that. :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil: 8,000 miles later.;););););););););););););););)

This is GOOD to read!
Gratitude for the review.
Anyone got some Dyno results yet???

Hey Sonny, I just went out for a blast on the bike, was a little stressed out so decided a good hard ride is what was required.
The jeans that I was wearing had a bit of a hole in them, but I didn't have any burns on my leg.

Just did 10 miles at warp speed.

9-10-17a.jpg

You sure your not just a 'Chaps only' wearing wannabee? ;):p:D

I've had Viking exhaust header for a while now.

I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH HEAT COMING OFF THE HEADER.

Been in stop and go traffic, wide open throttle blasts, and causal riding. Never felt any discomfort.

There are members here that have larger headers than the Viking. Like CES or Carpenter in which these throw off more heat compared to Viking. These guys don't complain about heat so why in the world would someone complain about Viking.

The ones that have complained most likely want their money back because of other reasons than heat related if you really get down to it. Tight on money, didn't get the performance gains they was hoping for in which is not Vikings fault (tune related), or some other reason which will never be revealed.

The ones that are complaining most likely have not applied the correct tune to the bike after installing the header. Therefore the header is running cherry red hot!

On the topic of returning a exhaust system.

If you buy a custom set of wheels for a vehicle and after receiving them...you can return them. HOWEVER if you mount the wheels on the vehicle YOU CAN'T RETURN THE WHEELS..... PERIOD!

This rule is the same for Viking exhaust.

If I bought a pair of shoes and wear them for a month and decide to return them how would the merchant react to that? Not to good. Maybe the merchant would swap them out for a new pair or maybe fix the problem but not refund my money.

Thanks for the exhaust Paul.... you did a great job!

Back