Just a older guy with a new a love of Motorcycle and cars.

needforspeed150

Standard Bore
Ride
2021 Rocket 3 gt, 2006 HD V-rod, 2009 HD Fatbob, +
69 on April 14. Have had a love for motorcycles and cars since I was a kid. Through the years on motorcycles I have had mostly Harley's of one kind or another. When the new Rocket 3 came out I was in love. Lots of investigation and trying to decide if I could manage the price tag and finally decided on a '21 GT in silver Ice /storm grey. I actually pic it up from the dealer on Tuesday morning. So now officially have way to many toys. 06 V-Rod, 09 Fatboy, 2017 Streetglide. A few cars to finish off the insanity. Looks like a good group hear. I have admired the Rocket III for years. I will post some pics later
Ben

WELCOME! to our R3 Family from Miami, FL... Where do you hail from? Looking forward to seeing the photos. We are fortunate to have a '16 V-Rod Muscle and an '11 Fat Boy in the stable as well.
-MIG

Glad to have you aboard and welcome to the site often called the asylum due to the.... "Need for Speed" (Not the drugs). Take some pics of the smile on your face when you take possession of the monster... It's infectious. Have fun on the Rocket!!!

Back