Just a little off

Bigjaype

I'll eat Sonny's sandwich...
Ride
R1200GS
cage driver slams on her brakes right in front of me...and then so do I and the front well, hangs a right and I’m on the road.
I’m surprised as to how little damage to the bike...the cheap highway pegs took the brunt. But my right hand mirror stem is pretty scraped and the beautiful @Paulbryant exhaust has a nasty scrape right at the end.
Bugger. Whisky will take away the pain in my heart tonight!

Glad you're whiskey curable and your baby survived over all... now she's got a few more stories to tell... and it's always a good excuse to tell the Mrs about the "Upgrade replacement parts"... at least for me... :rolleyes::sneaky:
-MIG

Glad you're whiskey curable and your baby survived over all... now she's got a few more stories to tell... and it's always a good excuse to tell the Mrs about the "Upgrade replacement parts"... at least for me... :rolleyes::sneaky:
-MIG
Mig..you're spot on! Upgrades here we come!

cage driver slams on her brakes right in front of me...and then so do I and the front well, hangs a right and I’m on the road.
I’m surprised as to how little damage to the bike...the cheap highway pegs took the brunt. But my right hand mirror stem is pretty scraped and the beautiful @Paulbryant exhaust has a nasty scrape right at the end.
Bugger. Whisky will take away the pain in my heart tonight!
Glad you are ok mate, let me know if you need anything (Mirror) etc.

Back