Job lot of parts

Pablouk

R3Triker
Ride
2008 Rocket 3 with 2015 motor
if you look at my profile pic you will see what is on offer a job lot.

Fairing with new unused large screen and smoked used small screen, with brackets to fit. you will need to respray but fit and sand around lamp aperture before painting or you'll have too much paint and it will rub on your lights.
The Radiator and its finishing panels and fan.
Mounting brackets for the indicators.
Front mudguard metal. it has some marks but your painter will be able to sort it out.

Reasonable offers. Ill post on Ebay next month if they don't go. Buyer collection only.

Fairing with new unused large screen and smoked used small screen, with brackets to fit. you will need to respray but fit and sand around lamp aperture before painting or you'll have too much paint and it will rub on your lights.
Front mudguard metal. it has some marks but your painter will be able to sort it out.

Reasonable offers. Ill post on Ebay next month if they don't go. Buyer collection only.
Interested for sure

Did you ever sell your batwing? I am in the USA. Thanks

Back