Jabol

Jabol Punk
Ride
2014 R3R, TOR's
Looking at possibly buing Jardine exhaust for my 14 roadster. Not sure if there was different runs for pre and post the abs. If they only made 1 version will they fit my bike?TIA

Well, decided to buy them. From looking at the pics. the crossover should clear the abs unit. If not I'll be posting them up for sale here.

Nice!! I saw those on eBay, was thinking pretty hard about getting them. Same thoughts on the crossover and abs unit. Looks like it should work. The jardines are supposed to sound really good and I think they have heat shields also, looked like they were really good condition. Congratulations.

Thanks, from pics and description that the seller had on e-bay it has some minor rust pitting but I'm planning on getting them ceramic coated so as long as no dents I'll be happy.

Got the exhaust today and it looks like the 02 sensor might be in the way of the abs unit. Will confirm it when I remove the Tors and install the new system. Worst case I'll have to relocate the plug.

Got the exhaust today and it looks like the 02 sensor might be in the way of the abs unit. Will confirm it when I remove the Tors and install the new system. Worst case I'll have to relocate the plug.
i had Jardines on my 2016 Roadster when i had that. Got them ceramic coated black too. There is 'Jardine', stamped on the cans near the outlet and i ran gold paint over there and wiped it clean leaving the Jardine print in gold...looked good.

Some people with aftermarket exhaust have eliminated the O2 sensor, plugged the hole, and turned it off in the tune. Personal choice I reckon. Are you going to load a new tune with this exhaust?

Yes, since I can't find anyone around that deals with tune ecu I'm planning on getting PCV and taking it to a dealer to have it dyno tuned.

Back