Jardine slash cut exhaust for R3 Classic

j.mooij@moditech.com

Standard Bore
Does anyone know where I can purchase a complete set of Jardine's slash cut 3-1-2 exhaust system for my R3 Classic?

The manufacturer has been acquired by another company and they will not produce them for another 6 months or so. I am hoping to find someone who still has a set in stock and is willing to sell them.

Thanks,

Jan Mooij

Some businesses post them on Ebay.. Probably would contact them to make sure they actually have them before I bid or bought. I bought mine off of Ebay several years ago for a good price and they arrived quick too.

Oh wait.. you're in the Netherlands.. that might be an issue for some companies

Some businesses post them on Ebay.. Probably would contact them to make sure they actually have them before I bid or bought. I bought mine off of Ebay several years ago for a good price and they arrived quick too.

Oh wait.. you're in the Netherlands.. that might be an issue for some companies

Thanks for the suggestion, I did check on eBay but all I could find are the Jardines for the Touring model. Mine is a Classic from 2007 it this seems to be difficult. I am hoping someone or some company still has a set in stock, used is not a problem if they are in good shape.

Back