Jardine says no quiet baffles

ruzzle

Staff member
Ride
'05 Puffin Billy '20 GT
No reason I couldn't buy 'em for you & ship 'em over, if that really is the only choice. Seems odd, tho.

Give me a PM if you don't get any better alternative.

No reason I couldn't buy 'em for you & ship 'em over, if that really is the only choice. Seems odd, tho.

Give me a PM if you don't get any better alternative.

Not so odd.....

The Au dollar being so strong, buying FROM the states has been very attractive, but you'd be amazed at how many companies WON'T ship outside the states!!!
Trawling for info now tho, I heard it mentioned that paypal do a shipping address ( ie stateside address if you're buying from there) & then they can ship on to your global address. I don't know any details tho. mebbe this works in reverse too, ie to get stuff TO the states?
I know of companies who set up holding addresses for you, but they're expensive & require regular payments ( like renting an expensive PO box.)So the paypal thing would be worth persuing....

but you'd be amazed at how many companies WON'T ship outside the states!!!.
No I f*cking wouldn't. One reason is the number of US "shops" that actually don't hold much stock. You order from them and it's drop shipped. And often as not the shipper wont drop ship outside the US because they're commercially bound "not to". The Chinese have caught the idea - Hong Kong is full of drop ship dealers. I've found loads of places in the UK too. Some of them wont even ship to EU countries.

Of course it could just be that they don't understand "English" :whistle:

Back