Jardine Identification

DrewDanube

.020 Over
Ride
2008 Rocket III Touring
I bought a used 08 Touring and it has Jardines on it. My questions that maybe the group knowledge can answer:
1. Jardine's site specify 09 and up, yet my 08 has them...is this a problem?
2. Have there been different options from Jardine over the years. Ie: have there been slip ons rather than a full exhaust?
3. Do the Jardines have an 02 sensor location or not?

I've bought pod filters and will be adding those and popping the Giesking tune on I think. (http://www.r3owners.net/threads/huge-thanks-to-hanso.13824/page-3). If someone has a Tripp jardine/k&n combo, please let me know where to find it! Tune ECU cable is arriving with the pod filters.

My '08 has Jardines. They were always a full exhaust, never made slip ons , and yes they have a hole for the O2 sensor.

My '08 has Jardines. They were always a full exhaust, never made slip ons , and yes they have a hole for the O2 sensor.
Don't suppose you have a link to the tune for your bike? I'm about to put K&N pods on mine and will need to retune it. Not happy with the tune the triumph dealer just did. Still have weird idle problems...

Hey drew, the Gieseking tune was done on my 09 touring and it was tuned by Wayne Tripp. Same configuration Jardines, K&N filters, secondaries removed. No popping and tons of power.

Back