John Ward

.060 Over
Ride
Rocket 3 Classic 2008
Hi

Do you know if these jack-be-quick brackets are still available, and if so is it possible to get them in the UK? I have a lift for the rocket, but there is little underneath other than the sump to lift under, and I'm not keen on doing that. Any ideas??

Hi

Do you know if these jack-be-quick brackets are still available, and if so is it possible to get them in the UK? I have a lift for the rocket, but there is little underneath other than the sump to lift under, and I'm not keen on doing that. Any ideas??

Send this guy a personal message he is jack be quick.
@VABird

Hi

The R3 JBQ is available and shipped worldwide.
Bob
Jack-Be-Quick | Rocket III (2004-2018)

Hi

You'll really like it, I've had mine since my Rocket was new, takes the worry about damaging the lower area of the Rocket. Very easy to use once installed, which is pretty easy too. Blends nicely in with the rest of the Rocket,

Hoopla

Back