Jack -be-quick lifting bracket review

BillB

Turbocharged
Ride
2013 R3T, 1960 Franken-Pan
I helped out a friend who installed this on his RIIIT.

Very nice piece of work. The fit and workmanship are both first rate and David said the customer service was also very good.

It works just as advertised. Picks up both wheels with a standard of MC jack, nice and stable. Doesn't look too obtrusive installed on the bike.

I will be ordering one for mine.
20160618_174748.jpg

I helped out a friend who installed this on his RIIIT.

Very nice piece of work. The fit and workmanship are both first rate and David said the customer service was also very good.

It works just as advertised. Picks up both wheels with a standard of MC jack, nice and stable. Doesn't look too obtrusive installed on the bike.

I will be ordering one for mine.
20160618_174748.jpg

WHERE DO YOU FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS?

I just ordered one of these for my R3T, it was $105.00 with free shipping. I think its a good idea and looks like it barely shows by the pictures on their website. Thanks for posting the info. Dave

Thanks for posting the link Bob. I was trying to post off the new ******* 'smart phone' that I just 'upgraded' to. I am having a hard time trying to figure out how the darn thing works. Apparently I have managed to make the pic of the bracket my avatar now.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I might have to take it back and get another flip phone unless my 5 year old grandson can show me how to use the bloody thing this weekend. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I just ordered one of these for my R3T, it was $105.00 with free shipping. I think its a good idea and looks like it barely shows by the pictures on their website. Thanks for posting the info. Dave

You are welcome Dave. We found that we needed the lift arm placed more towards the rear of the bracket to put a bit more weight on the arm under the sump. Even then I reckon that there isn't much more than 20 to 30 pounds of force on the one under the sump.

Works slicker than deer guts on a door knob!

I might have to take it back and get another flip phone unless my 5 year old grandson can show me how to use the bloody thing this weekend.

This may be the ticket!!!!!

flip-hero-lg.jpg

;) :( :D

This company is over the mountain in the next county from me. The advertised on craigslist last year or so ago to borrow an R3 during the winter so they could design this device. I reckon they got one, for here it is! I'd have loaned them one, but at the time I didn't have one.

This company is over the mountain in the next county from me. The advertised on craigslist last year or so ago to borrow an R3 during the winter so they could design this device. I reckon they got one, for here it is! I'd have loaned them one, but at the time I didn't have one.

Do they have one gor the Roadster?

Back