It's not who has the fastest bike, but who has more guts.

triroketman

Supercharged
I pulled up to the last stoplight in town yesterday and 3 Harleys pulled up behind me. So I had to get on it when the light turned green. Well the race was on. It was in and out of traffic for the next 10 miles with me leading all the way. Well ahead was a construction zone. I slowed down (being a law abiding citizen that I am) and the Harleys blew by me like I was standing still. But what they didn't know is that I started the race and I say when it is over. They also didn't know that the cops patrol that area pretty heavy. I waved when I went by the flashing red lights.

Racing in and out of traffic Not Cool.

Nothin wrong with havin a little fun but leave the civilians out of it.

The civilians probably didn't see ya anyway, so don't worry about them.
They sure don't worry about us.
What was it, 10 mowed down in Arizona last week by a semi who "didn't see them" stopped at a red light.
Be careful, have fun, and keep smokin' harleys..;)

odds are there was not much traffic anyway. mount carmel is east of st louis. middle of farm country. lots of straight flat roads out that way.

Racing HD's, except for a V-Rod, is like racing a Ford Focus. It's just not worth the gas.

Well I for one think its funny.Wonder how much them speeding and reckless driving tickets are up there>? I know down here they get pretty high....Just remember HD stands for Hundred dollars anyway......Ha ha haha:D:D:D

see the problem the hd's have is that they are ground vehicles. with the rocket we can not realy get stopped for speeding. well as long as you have your pilots licence with you that is.
had a cop pull in behind me after I got to work the other day. I was halfway to the building when he aproached me and asked to see my license and registration. after handing him my pilots licence he laughed and walked away asking me not to fly so low to the ground next time.

Back