It only took me 3 years to find these

Claviger

Aspiring Student
Ride
'21 Z H2, '14 R3R, '02 Daytona 955i
There was a small run of these years ago, I think out of the UK. I’ve been scouring the net for three years, AT LONG LAST:
55E648F5-821D-48BF-B3CD-C5F33EC98625.jpeg

What else are you going to fit? Not sure if the first site will backorder.
Headstock covers IN STOCK
Triumph Rocket Carbon Fibre Headstock Covers | Conquest Carbon

Infill panels OOS
Triumph Rocket Carbon Fibre Infill Panels | Conquest Carbon

Radiator covers OOS
Triumph Rocket Carbon Fibre Radiator Covers | Conquest Carbon

Canada:
It does not look like this mob below know their 'Infill' from their 'Headstock'.;):D:rolleyes:
They do though have Infill, Headstock and Radiator covers in 100% Carbon Fiber and cheaper Carbon Fiber with fiber-glass options for all parts.
Twill or plain, Gloss or Matt. ALL IN STOCK and reduced price

Triumph ROCKET Carbon Fiber Parts Index.

Radiator Covers
Radiator Covers in Carbon with Fiberglass for Triumph Rocket III

The radiator covers and tank cover will be the last two carbon bits.

Once I have it all on hand it’ll go in for a bit of Candy paint and lots of UV protective urethane clear coat.

Ah yes, house of kolor stuff is good. Thinking I might go with the darkest green they have to keep the bike looking black when overcast and night.

Ah yes, house of kolor stuff is good. Thinking I might go with the darkest green they have to keep the bike looking black when overcast and night.

That would look good. I've done the candy over carbon pattern as the base & it looks fantastic. The concentrate would probably only take a couple of color coats before you start the clear coats

2410263c8d5bb7f4251ec8a8a61f4dbd.jpg

prodrive-deep-luster-colored-carbon-fiber_100425650_l.jpg

55.jpg

Last edited:
Well painted carbon does look fantastic! That green is nice but brighter than I’m after, thinking I might need a layer of “smoke” over it, like a black candy to calm it down a bit.

Side note: Are you a painter?

Well painted carbon does look fantastic! That green is nice but brighter than I’m after, thinking I might need a layer of “smoke” over it, like a black candy to calm it down a bit.

Side note: Are you a painter?
Some say he is like The Phantom, Ghost who Paints but for a bloke who hadn't touched a spray gun for 20 years he did a pretty good job on his own R3 a few years ago.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Media for user: EasTexRIII | R3Owners

full
full

Back