It’s growing on me!

REBLX136

Supercharged
Ride
2020 Rocket 3 R 15 Rocket Roadster
worryingly the new GT is starting to take hold of me!!! Not sure what the draw is but something is making me twitch!!! Is anyone else having the slow burn!

6914F869-0B72-4A56-B56B-25ED07F3A1B3.jpeg

Agreed, it’s all in the air til
I’m face to face with her but my initial response was negative but for some reason it’s changing slowly!!

The concern would be that it’s gorgeous in person, then I’ve got a mental battle with myself!!

I'm smitten with the GT. There is something about the look and stance. I remember the first time I saw the 2004 Rocket. I was determined to buy one and I'm on my second one now. I may make this my third Rocket. The price is making me feel a little guilty about spending all that money when I have a great 2014 Rocket now. Roseville A&S carries Triumphs so I can only hope they get the GT in so I can check it out. The great part is A&S is only 10 miles away.

Yes I like its look but I'm smaller then the fellers they have posted on them I'm thinking GT with R foot peg placement. I to need to throw my leg over one first. And I want to know the final gear ratios to see if the sixth gear is a benifit or if they are just making me shift more.
Good point regarding the ratios!! Don’t want to be peddling the bugger every five minutes for no reason... I too would be looking at the GT with mid pegs... when I had the Thunderbird storm I loved the foot forward position and still do to be fair but since I got the Roadster my knees haven’t throbbed once so I think I’m a convert!!! Can’t imagine how I used to rides tucked up in rear sets!!

I'm smitten with the GT. There is something about the look and stance. I remember the first time I saw the 2004 Rocket. I was determined to buy one and I'm on my second one now. I may make this my third Rocket. The price is making me feel a little guilty about spending all that money when I have a great 2014 Rocket now. Roseville A&S carries Triumphs so I can only hope they get the GT in so I can check it out. The great part is A&S is only 10 miles away.
I know the feeling I’ve sunk loads into my Roadster but sometimes you just gotta say Blx to it eh hahah

Back