2644675d37ad92c3809.jpg

The original standard Rocket was stated to weigh 704 pounds. Mine all dressed up weighs 880 pounds. I don't know the stated weight for the Roadster or Touring.

BTW; I'll be off line for a week or so. Going to North Carolina for my brother Richards funeral. He died from smoking related cancer. He was 78. He quit smoking about 15 years ago but over 40 years of smoking got him. He said that. Then going to Maryland to visit Daughter's family.

Dry.

Old rocket 704 dry
Roadster was only given wet, likely to hide that it's gained weight over the classic/standard.

New quoted weight is also dry, likely around 720 wet and fueled. 720 wet can be achieved on a roadster with a little work and cash.

The original standard Rocket was stated to weigh 704 pounds. Mine all dressed up weighs 880 pounds. I don't know the stated weight for the Roadster or Touring.

BTW; I'll be off line for a week or so. Going to North Carolina for my brother Richards funeral. He died from smoking related cancer. He was 78. He quit smoking about 15 years ago but over 40 years of smoking got him. He said that. Then going to Maryland to visit Daughter's family.
Sorry for the loss of your brother, I too lost mine to cancer I miss him

Back