Is there any way to adjust the height of the rear brake pedal?

grampi

Supercharged
Ride
2013 R3R
Mine is way to low for me, almost to the point to where I can't use it. I looked in the owner's manual, but it didn't address this particular issue. Thanks.

Mine is way to low for me, almost to the point to where I can't use it. I looked in the owner's manual, but it didn't address this particular issue. Thanks.

I don't have mine with me but most bikes I've had have the pedal on a spline held tight with a nut/bolt. Loosen the nut, slide the pedal off, reposition it and tighten. I'm guessing these are different so not sure I'll be of any help.

I don't have mine with me but most bikes I've had have the pedal on a spline held tight with a nut/bolt. Loosen the nut, slide the pedal off, reposition it and tighten. I'm guessing these are different so not sure I'll be of any help.

I'll have to get under the bike and see if that's the case with the Rocket also...I can't see it from the top or side because of the brake fluid reservoir...if that is the case, it should be easy enough to raise...

If you could list your particular model it would go a long way in getting you an answer. I have a Standard model and there is a adjustment in the linkage that can raise or lower the pedal.

Hey Grampi I thought the pedal was too low at first but make sure that its got good brake fluid and stuff, if its not you may be pressing it farther with out having much effect.. I know on mine as soon as my foot touches the pedal I start slowing down. I like the way its even with the peg because it doesn't stick out, the new foot positions take getting used to! Give it a chance :)

Grampi,

My pedal was also too low, 2012 Roadster. In order to adjust, you have to get under the pedal to see the adjustment nuts. The adjustment rod is threaded with 2 nuts which secure the pedal to the master cylinder. You loosen and adjust to whatever height you want. Very easy.

I have the same problem with the pedal being far too low for my posture, as far as I can see it can be adjusted with the aid of a 10mm spanner or two. Just need my dad to bring my tool box back! :mad:

Back