Is there an IQ test for Marine recruits?

Ishrub

That's my name ....built like a truck
Ride
2x2010 ABS Roadsters, Sprint ST 1050 ABS, 3x250s
Following the triumph Bobber thread here is a classic 'Boober'

How to Ruin a Good Motorcycle

When I pulled up to my buddies' shop in San Clemente, CA the other day, there was a young Marine standing outside who had just rode in on the Star Bolt he has just bought from a friend. The good news was that he picked up this awesome two-year old motorcycle for $2k. The bad news was that this thing had been absolutely butchered by whoever he bought it from, and he rode it in with the rear shocks ZIP-TIED on. Not only that, but they had removed the spring from the shock and drained out all of the fluid to basically turn it into a short strut. OHMYGOD. How this kid managed to make it the fifteen or so miles from base to the shop here is beyond me, but I am sure glad he did. If for no other reason than to smack him upside the head and let him know how incredibly unsafe that monstrosity he is riding is.

upload_2016-12-6_22-30-13.png

upload_2016-12-6_22-29-44.png

Read more at How to Ruin a Good Motorcycle

Here in Maine if it moves and it's not supposed to, we use duct tape. If it doesn't move and it is supposed to, we use WD-40.

The tank is kind of cool though...

One of the kids that rides with us has a son who just joined the Marines fresh out of high school. Can't be more than 18. Thinking back at that age zip ties would have worked just fine...:D
14900537_1223337841022527_5892375280553468693_n.jpg

Back