Is there a place?

Brenner

Living the dream
Ride
2008 Rocket Touring
Hi all, as being new a new member I am doing my best at reading before asking questions that may have been answered many times before so please excuse if this might of been answered before. Does anyone know if there is a site or place to find the obsolete or earlier accessories for the touring model? I have called dealers, used ebay, tried checking craigslist but I am running dry on ideas of where to look. Might anyone have a direction that I can be pointed in that may yield results? Thanks in advance.

Hi all, as being new a new member I am doing my best at reading before asking questions that may have been answered many times before so please excuse if this might of been answered before. Does anyone know if there is a site or place to find the obsolete or earlier accessories for the touring model? I have called dealers, used ebay, tried checking craigslist but I am running dry on ideas of where to look. Might anyone have a direction that I can be pointed in that may yield results? Thanks in advance.

What are you looking for specifically, often memebers on the forum list spares or respond to specific requests in the 'Classifieds' threads.

+1 for @Ishrub , I was looking for pannier rails, and some other add ons the older Tourings have, I just gave up, can't find that stuff anywhere, you'll just have to jump fast if someone posts some for sale.

If you can find specific part numbers, you might google them and sometimes you find a dealer that has new old stock, that sits in back row in a dim corner. Dusty....but brand new.

Thank you all as I have been doing as recommended as I found my solo luggage rack that way. I'm ready to jump on any items I find of interest for my touring and I think I am lucky as I have a fair amount already on the bike. Every time I find an accessory I consider if it is too much or if it will look right and if it does out comes the credit card.

Watch eBay like a hawk. Try searching the name of the part and separately the part number also look on the U.K. and other foreign eBay's.

Aside from that, you can try reaching out to people parting out bikes by finding other parts on eBay or Craigslist and seeing if they have the parts you want.

I check ebay and if you have friends or relatives in the States check craigslist. I live in Manitoba and check Minnesota and North Dakota craigsliat for parts

Back