Is the owner of this white Rocket a member on this site.

motolink

Nitrous
Ride
2011 Roadster and 2001 Bonneville
IMG_0602.jpg

The text on the tank is in German, and the background sure resembles the video a few weeks back of some big meetup of Rockets in Germany.

Based on logo the owner belongs to the Eisenhund Kameradschaft (Iron Dog Camaraderie), I would try to write them directly. Eisenhund Kameradschaft, Deutschland - Die Triumph Rocket 3 Fan Community - Eisenhund Gemeinschaft here is the contact form: Eisenhund Kameradschaft, Deutschland - Die Triumph Rocket 3 Fan Community - Über das Kontaktformular

Also I think Hexenwerk guy is registered here on the forum, he is from Germany, I would shoot him private message, it is a some chance he knows the guy or how to contact him.

Also, few interesting "Lenkerumbauten" :) from german R3 forum. Google can translate for you.. www.rocket3.de • Anmelden

May also be something from TRW catalog, page 5.25 and on http://www.trwmoto.com/Global/downloads/Motorrad Kataloge/TRW Katalog 2015_low.pdf These have TUV certificates and many german bikers do not challenge the regulations as their regular inspections are detailed and include aftermarket parts mounted on bikes.

edit: looks like you would need to be registered on rocket3.de, so here are few pictures. Hope I am not breaking some rules:

20151219_102758.jpg 20151219_102824.jpg 20151219_103011.jpg

Last edited:
Based on logo the owner belongs to the Eisenhund Kameradschaft (Iron Dog Camaraderie), I would try to write them directly. Eisenhund Kameradschaft, Deutschland - Die Triumph Rocket 3 Fan Community - Eisenhund Gemeinschaft here is the contact form: Eisenhund Kameradschaft, Deutschland - Die Triumph Rocket 3 Fan Community - Über das Kontaktformular

Also I think Hexenwerk guy is registered here on the forum, he is from Germany, I would shoot him private message, it is a some chance he knows the guy or how to contact him.

Also, few interesting "Lenkerumbauten" :) from german R3 forum. Google can translate for you.. www.rocket3.de • Anmelden

May also be something from TRW catalog, page 5.25 and on http://www.trwmoto.com/Global/downloads/Motorrad Kataloge/TRW Katalog 2015_low.pdf These have TUV certificates and many german bikers do not challenge the regulations as their regular inspections are detailed and include aftermarket parts mounted on bikes.

edit: looks like you would need to be registered on rocket3.de, so here are few pictures. Hope I am not breaking some rules:

20151219_102758.jpg 20151219_102824.jpg 20151219_103011.jpg

Thatten es un guudlookinbiken. Ya !

Last edited:
Back