Is that Rocket for rent?

jthree

Turbocharged
Ride
2007 Rocket III Classic
Dropped off a buddy at Eagle Rider in Vegas on Friday (I was in town for a trade show). To my amazement there was a Rocket (Roadster) parked outside in amongst all the HDs.
While my buddy was signing away his life savings for a one day rental, I got chatting with the staff. "Is that Rocket for rent?" I asked with a grin, kind of anticipating the answer. "Are you F'in kidding?" was the response. "I don't think anyone would rent out one of those things. They're nuts!" "Yeah I know... I own one :)" I said

I then got chatting with the guy that owned it. He was an employee. Turned out he'd just bought it (it was a 2010) The grin on his face was enough to convince anyone he was happy with his purchase.

haha yea that was me! thanks for coming in man it was good to talk to you. i LOVE my bike...once you go Rocket you never go back.

Dustin H.
EagleRider Las Vegas

Hey Dustin. Great to meet and chat. Enjoy the ride. I assume it's a little warmer than the week I was there. Crazy cold, for Vegas at least

Hey Dustin. Great to meet and chat. Enjoy the ride. I assume it's a little warmer than the week I was there. Crazy cold, for Vegas at least

Yes same here. It is warmer, its mid 70s now great riding weather I say. come on back lol

Tex08;
Do you have many HD customers talk to you about the Rocket?
what's there response: Awe, amazement, or ...?

Tex08;
Do you have many HD customers talk to you about the Rocket?
what's there response: Awe, amazement, or ...?
Yea actual I do to the point that some days my boss has me park it out back so that people will get on the road. I love it because we put out about 20-120 bikes a day and you get all those guys wit the 110 CVO Harleys braggin about hp an tq until they see my bike out side. Plus the guys from the UK love that i have a British bike here in the USA and they have Harley's back home

Yea actual I do to the point that some days my boss has me park it out back so that people will get on the road. I love it because we put out about 20-120 bikes a day and you get all those guys wit the 110 CVO Harleys braggin about hp an tq until they see my bike out side. Plus the guys from the UK love that i have a British bike here in the USA and they have Harley's back home

Thats rich. Park it around back...

Back