canecorso

The custom seat man
Ride
2005 Triumph Rocket 3 Classic
I need to wait until next winter the guy that was going to do my custom work has way too big a job to do mine he said next winter.
So I stated to think the Suzuki 109 has a 240 tire and a drive shaft is it possible to do what ever adjustment that is involved , so I can pick some cool rims for my front and back, what is involved and is it possible?

And I was think of raking my bike out just a little for a longer look but not too much that handling would be a huge difference just perhaps like 3 to 4 inches could a sleeve be made to fit in the neck to extend my forks?

Because I'm thinking of getting this 502 Boss Hoss that's been board out to a 525 aluminum block with 800 hp:) 330 back tire with a rake.

So I'm seeing if its possible to customize my Rocket the way I want and put Capenter kit in it or just go buy this Boss Hoss, wife did say if I buy the Boss Hoss I'll need to sell my rocket:(
I just figure if I can do all that might be cheaper then buying the Boss HOSS

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    125.4 KB · Views: 1
I need to wait until next winter the guy that was going to do my custom work has way too big a job to do mine he said next winter.
So I stated to think the Suzuki 109 has a 240 tire and a drive shaft is it possible to do what ever adjustment that is involved , so I can pick some cool rims for my front and back, what is involved and is it possible?

And I was think of raking my bike out just a little for a longer look but not too much that handling would be a huge difference just perhaps like 3 to 4 inches could a sleeve be made to fit in the neck to extend my forks?

Because I'm thinking of getting this 502 Boss Hoss that's been board out to a 525 aluminum block with 800 hp:) 330 back tire with a rake.

So I'm seeing if its possible to customize my Rocket the way I want and put Capenter kit in it or just go buy this Boss Hoss, wife did say if I buy the Boss Hoss I'll need to sell my rocket:(
I just figure if I can do all that might be cheaper then buying the Boss HOSS
don't these boss hoss give you a huge heat blast when you ride ??

Scot, have you rod a Boss Hoss for any length of time does it really so uncomfortable hot?
Would it make a difference if it’s aluminum engine?

A few on here own the Hoss I have rode them at demo days like Daytona, now the demo ride was about sixteen miles and boy are they a blast the power is amazing and they are very smooth, they are also a pretty low seat height and handle very well for being such a beast, Never really noticed the heat as the smile on my face was priceless.

Why waste money on a Rocket re- engineering. A 2nd hand Hoss would cost at least half. Buy a Hogg if that floats your boat,

Back