Is BSA Coming Back???

Gregger

Living Legend
Ride
2012 Rocket Roadster
Is BSA coming back?? Sure looks like an Indian firm bought out BSA and plans to build them in the UK.

YIPPEE!!

www.bennetts.co.uk/bikesocial/news-and-views/news/2016/october/bsa-set-for-revival-after-indian-buyout

www.bennetts.co.uk/bikesocial/news-and-views/news/2016/november/new-bsa-boss-we-want-to-build-bikes-in-the-uk

I had a 1969 650 Firebird Scrambler that I wish I never sold. I wonder what these bikes will look like?

bsa-set-for-revival-after-indian-buyout.ashx

Last edited:
... Sure looks like an Indian firm bought out BSA and plans to build them in the UK.

I read this and thought it was the US Motorcycle Manufacturer 'Indian' - only when I clicked on the link and saw picture of the guy and his name was Rajesh Jejurikar, President and Chief Executive of Mahindra's Farm Equipment and Two Wheeler division that I realized my mistake!
Wrong Indians!!! :D

Are these the same Indians that now build the Royal Enfield?

No, that is Eicher Motors

Incidentally one of my first bikes as an early teen (pre-license) was an ex-military 350 Enfield Bullet (followed by 3 Triumphs :D )

Last edited:
Sounds like an interesting idea. Hopefully they can stay true to the old ways, just better reliabaility, I like that idea.

Back