Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Meet up

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

MacGyver

Livin' the dream
Ride
As much as possible
Hi from Chidlow, Perth, Western Australia.
New owner of a 2013 Rocket Roadster. Waiting to pick it up next week.
Heard about the bike from a friend selling a 2006 and thought I would look for a newer model. Test rode what I would call a luxury tractor and absolutely loved the scale and feel of something very different in a cruiser style bike.
It has a few extras and looking for a tall sissy bar and panniers.
My other bike is a Kawasaki KLR 650 and she has been through to to the middle of Oz to Uluru on The Great Central Road. Hard work but a lot of fun. Keeping her for more of that style of riding.
R3D3 is for highway rides and with friends in our Emergency Services Motorcycle Association Firefighter Chapter.

Hope to find some more astronauts in amped around Perth.

Syd
MacGyver to other riders

Welcome from Florida USA enjoy your new ride and respect the power.

Did I see you have supercharged a Rocket....
Or is that the feel we appreciate compared to normal rides?

Thanks for your welcome
Will be in the US and riding to Canada in 2018 to watch the World Equestrian Games and I will be looking to say hi to a few more rocket riders

Did I see you have supercharged a Rocket....
Or is that the feel we appreciate compared to normal rides?

Thanks for your welcome
Will be in the US and riding to Canada in 2018 to watch the World Equestrian Games and I will be looking to say hi to a few more rocket riders

G'day and welcome Macca ,from over the other side of Oz on the Central Coast of NSW,

G'day and welcome.

I spent 10 years in Perth before moving to the States, you have some great riding around your way. Have fun with it.

Greetings from Perth. Plenty of other local R3 owners near you. There are some that have supercharged theirs as well, and some who put out just as much power that aren't supercharged. Not far from you in Toodyay is a very good and highly recommended guru when it comes to working on the Rockets as well. Enjoy your ride.

Back