Introducing myself, because it says to say hello :)

signery

Standard Bore
Ride
2008 Rocket III Touring
Recently (last weekend) purchased a 2008 Rocket III Touring, to replace my 2004 VStar 1100. As far as I'm aware, everything is completely stock, other than some chrome parts being powder coated black.

Since I'm chattering... man, do I wish that stock windshield was about an inch and a half higher! And likely at some point, will add a very small riser to bring the bars a little closer. Other than that, I love it :)

I've been reading about TuneECU - thinking about grabbing a cable. If everything is left relatively stock, is there a reason to put a tune on, other than to open the secondaries? What tune would I be good with that opens it all up... keeping all the hardware stock. I want reliable and fun.

Anyways... about me. I'm Andrew... from Ontario, Canada. That's about it... hi!

Attachments

• bike.jpg
    bike.jpg
    337.3 KB · Views: 0
welcome from arizona
it is nice to have the tunecu if u have a problem u can find out what the code is and get help from the guys, for what it is worth i just set mine up to open sec's 100% over 3500 rpm. i set the rev limiter to 6800.

Welcome from N Wales in the U.K the touring is a great bike - and as said earlier - advice is get used to it first before altering from stock.

Back