Bret Ward

Standard Bore
My name is Bret Ward. I am 64 and just purchased a 2007 Classic lll Rocket. In the 60's I owned a 61 Bonneville and in the 70's I had a 750 Honda. In 2004 I purchased a Corvette powered trike which got me interested in bikes again. Earlier this year I purchased a Honda VTX 1300 and then the Rocket.

The Rocket, so far, has been a pleasure to drive and ride. It handles, drives and rides so much different than the VTX. Again, a pleasure.

I would like to purchase some additional items the dealer says that Triumph does not make. And since I have seen pictures I would like any information on the following items :

Front Fairing
Cruise Control
Hard Bags
Seats
Highway bars

Any or all information and/or direction to the right people or places would be appreciated.

Thanks

Bret Ward

Captain Status Approved

Welcome and I'm glad to see another guy older than my 62 years. Maybe I'll just call you Pop! Have fun and join in often. This site offers a lot of information and some tomfoolery.

Welcome to the site. I recommend the Russel Day long saddle and Flipmeister brake line clamp and the handle bar thingy for the cables up top.

Welcome sir, I always respect my elders:D. Like a man who knows what he wants, all that you mentioned has been dealt with here an a few occasions and the discussions continue as to who has the best so since you have come as an experienced captain in good standing prepare to decipher the info in good company. Sir ;)

Back