International Motorcycle Show - Dallas

webmaster

Administrator
Staff member
I learned that Triumph is coming to the Dallas IMS scheduled in November.

Let me know if you are planning attend. I'll likely be there on Saturday.

I wish I was closer. I bet Triumph has both their silver backs down there the salt shaker that ran at Bonneville and the other standard stage 1.

I know Bob Carpenter and IMMFASTTO along with the rest of the shop crew had their shop bike at the ATco Race track yesterday Test and Tune day, and they pulled a 8.99 in the quarter mile. Their bike is still a streetable bike that runs on 87 octane pump gas.

Alex the pilot is 6'3" and 190 lbs. and will go faster as they had to let off her twice from to get the wheel back on the ground. Wait till they get a smaller pilot.
They invited all the internet racers out there and of course no one showed up. Not even 9seconds splat who had boasted about his fast busa turning 8.88 on the .com site. He has been giving Art so much crap over there yet did not have the stones to show up. He wouldn't even bring his stage 1 Rocket down there. Sure wish I wasn't 700 miles away I would have loved to run mine there again even though I am a amateur at drag racing!

Post up the schedule, I'll go if I'm free (and even if I'm cheap). Good excuse to run down to Ft. Worth for some Rahr's beer and see the grand kids.......:D

Back