Intermittent electrical issue

ozrider

2008 Standard
Ride
2008 Standard
Here's a Curley one for you,
Happened a few times now, turn key on and no gauge sweep, lights & horn work but no starter.
I've had the ignition switch apart and it's like brand new, got EB fitted, earth cable etc etc done
Could it be a relay?

Cheers for your input

white wire between ignition loom and main loom will be the connection problem, put a bridge around the connection, problem fixed.

Just thought I would recheck the ignition plug and gave it a wiggle and it low and behold it would cut in and out the gauge sweep, took the tape off and gave the wires a tug and look what I found, not the white wire but the green/black wasn't in the terminal
image.jpg

Just thought I would recheck the ignition plug and gave it a wiggle and it low and behold it would cut in and out the gauge sweep, took the tape off and gave the wires a tug and look what I found, not the white wire but the green/black wasn't in the terminal
image.jpg
White/blue looks a bit dodgy too.

image.jpg
If you want to solder the terminals AND crimp them - Let me know as I have the crimp tool and ill give you another plug.

Back