Interesting Odometer

jake shaw

Turbocharged
Ride
2014 Rocket Touring
Just gone past 111111km on the Rocket. 7 rear tires, 5 fronts, Bought the bike new in July06.

Attachments

• DSC01149.jpg
    DSC01149.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 102
idk, you just do not ride enough:D:D:D. I only have 30,000 since May a year ago. I need some more trips. Hope to go to the UP in about a week or so. Also Pennsylvania and Niagara Falls in September. Oh, and Texas in October. That will be cold coming home and maybe leaving.

I am looking forward to 111,111 miles - hopefully in a couple of months - but you beat me to posting the magic number. :( Well done!

You must already have more than 100,000 miles, cool!....and congrats! I have 95 thousand miles on my 05 with no major problems. Still runs like new....still scares me from time to time.....what a bike!

I'm not too far off the 111,111 but in klms .. no idea why that excites me , all it really means is my Rockets worth even less than it was at 100,000 klms :D

Just interested, what is the highest miles/km people have on their Rockets?

G'day Greeny .. highest mileage I know of was a bloke called Carl or Karl he was from Burnie in Tassie. He had over 250,000klms on his silver engine Standard .. before he hit a big roo over in the north of W.A. Heard his bike was wrote off but i'm not sure about that. Tried to find out how he fared after it but no-one seemed to know.

Back