Integrated LED strip with brake light and blinkers

matty

.020 Over
Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can purchase one of the LED strips that have the brake light and blinkers in the one unit? I haven't seen one recently but they seem to be a centimeter or so thick and can be positioned along the back edge of the rear guard.

Can't find a photo either to show you guys.

Any help appreciated.

Hi Matty,

the Custom Dynamic people are pretty good in their customer service - explain what you want and they'll make it up for you.

Mine has the red rear light in the middle, which comes on double bright as a stop light, and the orange indicator lights at either side, all set into a recess in the rear fender.

hey owl,

love the bike. Looks great.

mate, that is exactly what I'm after. You have even chopped the rear guard. What you have done to the rear is exactly what I plan to do.

Did you get someone to do it? Cause that's a good job with building in the recess. Any info or a link to a thread, if you did one for it, would be good, so I can pass it on to whoever I get to do mine.

Thanks Owl,
I found a similar place on Sydney by looking around on the net. Also looks like they like to deal mainly with Hardleys so I'll work on them as well :lol:
Thanks for your help guys. I originally thought of doing one or two mods but now my list is up to ten jobs now :shock:
It's not going to end is it! :roll:

Back