Installing Wolo twins air horns

Crustey

Standard Bore
Installing Wolo Airsplitter model # 415

I am attempting to install Wolo airsplitter twin trumpet horn. Has anyone done this or can anyone send pics of a good install ie what parts must be removed before the install. I plan to use the spot under the front signal light bar, and the original horn mount.
Any audio or visual aids would be great.
Do I have to take the tank off or disassemble the switch housing?:cool:

Hey Crustey, there's a a guy on here trying to sell a book to complete strangers. Maybe you know him?? Anyway, welcome to the site.

I am attempting to install Wolo airsplitter twin trumpet horn. Has anyone done this or can anyone send pics of a good install ie what parts must be removed before the install. I plan to use the spot under the front signal light bar, and the original horn mount.
Any audio or visual aids would be great.
Do I have to take the tank off or disassemble the switch housing?:cool:

if it helps ...I installed two years ago FIAM twin air horn with compressor on my R3 classic .
compressor in place of OEM horn
screwed each trumpet to the bottom of radiator facing each other and ran the air line behind the rad , there are pics of the install somewhere on this site. worth a look ..
welcome to the site

Welcome crusty, I'm also from Michigan (Spring Lake) between Muskegon and Grand Haven. You should go to the forum called "Introduce yourself" and post there. You'll find a lot of great people and all the technical help you should ever need. :p

Where the heck did that rule book go? I'm sure I had it with me..?:confused: Oh wait!!! there ain't no Mutha Flocking rule book!!! Holy Sheite....

By the way welcome, if you're still there.:cool:

Don't think anyone's suggesting there's a rule book mate, nor even a protocol. Some of us like to meet people who join this site and find out a little about them first. No big deal. Anyone can just launch straight in with the questions if that's the way they are but I think saying hello and introducing yourself doesn't hurt anyone, is the way every day conversations generally begin and is just common courtesy (and common sense actually).

Where the heck did that rule book go? I'm sure I had it with me..?:confused: Oh wait!!! there ain't no Mutha Flocking rule book!!! Holy Sheite....

By the way welcome, if you're still there.:cool:

Try charging up to anyone and start asking them questions .... without even having the decency or manners to introduce yourself first .. see how you go !!! I know how you'd go if you did it to me :cool:

not usually an issue but of recent times there have been 2 complete ****wits join the site and prove themselves as ****wits. they didnt make any friends and i notice they keep trying to contribute but frankly their contribution is a bit like dog**** to a shoe. Certainly there but very ****in annoying.

To the fella that asked about the air horns and started this thread, I in no way aim this to you mate, other than to say a few of us go out of our way to welcome people and help however we can but due to our overwelcoming ways there has been a few bites. Nothing personal mate,, you know the old once bitten twice shy.

Now if you are a complete ****wit and deserve to have your nose rubbed in dog **** to remind you of the piece of **** you are and if you have posted on this thread and reading this and think Im rude and you'd like to raise something with me, please feel free to PM me as I have said many times. If you are the coward piece of **** you have proven then move along and **** off.

As for the new fella, Sorry bout the cross fire mate, not your fault a ****wit posted on your thread. Now as far as your question goes, Not sure of the brand you say but Ive installed my airhorn under my left side guard. I moved some of the large relays there and had perfect space for it.

Do introduce yourself mate, its a great forum and very helpful..We will make all feel very welcome. Just dont ry and sell us something or refer us to another site and we'll get along like a house on fire.:D

I think i need to write an anger management book and give you all the link to my self help website :D

Back