Installed the triumph teardrop mirrors

ChicagoRocket

Supercharged
Ride
2023 Triumph Rocket 3 R Chrome Edition
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Very happy with this mod guys. The quality of the mirrors is very high. I've always thought the stock mirrors on the roadster were very cheap looking but did there job well enough. These look great and give a wider view of what's next to you. Here's a few pics.

Chicago, that bike is the double of mine, colour, stripes, sports screen, mirrors except I have clear lenses on the indicators which I think improve the look. I find the visibility better too as the teardrop shape sees past your elbow. Not had any vibration issues with them or moving at warp speeds.

Attachments

• IMG_4232.jpg
    IMG_4232.jpg
    432 KB · Views: 10
I like your levers on your bike, what kind are there and how much did they cost? I've never liked the stock levers too much

Chicago, that bike is the double of mine, colour, stripes, sports screen, mirrors except I have clear lenses on the indicators which I think improve the look. I find the visibility better too as the teardrop shape sees past your elbow. Not had any vibration issues with them or moving at warp speeds.

Where can I get those clear lenses?

I have the same levers, love them :) The anodizing is top quality, lasts in the sun without turning purple.

Love the Triumph accessory mirrors, they are very good optically compared to most of the trash I've seen on the market, both the stem mount and bar end versions.

Back